After recent polls showed huge demand from Cockapoo Owners and Cockapoo fans, we are bringing a Spring-themed Cockapoo Cafe™ to Edinburgh on Sunday 15th May.
If you have a Cockapoo (or just love them) don’t miss the chance to treat your Cockapoo to the most pawfect day out. You’ll meet lots of fellow Cockapoos, owners and dog lovers and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience…
Cockapoo Cafe™ is brought to you by Pop + Bark – the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable) pop up events for dogs and we’ve even had the paws of approval from the BBC, The Telegraph, Good Morning Britain and lots more.
Come to Cockapoo Cafe™ Edinburgh and you’ll get to enjoy…
- Scotland’s FIRST ever Cockapoo Cafe™ – it’s going to be electric!
- Lots of Cockapoo fun with all Cockapoos welcome – old, young, big, small
- Awesome Spring Fling themed event with lots of shareable moments
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans
- An event welcome to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without a Cockapoo!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting (hurrah!)
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced doggy-friendly pupcakes & treats
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffee, speciality teas and Spring cocktails for humans
- Mini Doggy Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. All dog tickets must be bought in conjunction with at least one Cockapoo Owner ticket.
This is the ultimate feel-good event for Cockapoos, Cockapoo owners and dog lovers alike – enjoy lots of doggy treats, delicious food and cocktails and drinks, good music and lots of bouncy Cockapoos.
You’ll want to soak in all the cuteness and happy Springtime vibes!
This event will be Spring Fling themed so expect lots of bright and joyful photo opportunities, bunnies, flowers and added extra cuteness. Just check out our latest photos and videos from Cockapoo Cafe™ events around the UK…
Held at the centrally-located Revolution Bar, we’ll be taking over their entire lower-ground main restaurant and bar so no matter the Scottish weather we’ll be able to give you the best day ever!
So grab your friends, family, the whole crew and book yourself into Cockapoo Cafe™.
We promise nobody leaves without a waggy tail and a huge smile on their face! Just like birds of a feather flock together, dogs love to bounce along with their fellow kind.
Bring your Cockapoo to meet and socialise off-lead with lots of other Cockapoos…
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people.
Your dog can say a lot about you and we find this is the perfect way to make friends… you can read more about our thoughts on this at The Telegraph.
This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and pupuccinos on arrival, playtime with fellow Cockapoos and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans coming.
Over 15,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK so come see what it’s all about!
To get a little idea of what to expect, check out Cockapoo Cafe™ London in action below.
Our events are incredibly welcoming not just to Cockapoo owners but Cockapoo fans too so you don’t need to own your own Cockapoo to come and enjoy this really special one-off event.
Stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some adorable doggies IN REAL LIFE!
All the Cockapoos will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Cockapoo, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of Cockapoo cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come! We have had so many little guests come to our events and tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
Unsurprisingly really as there is nothing better than being in a room full of your favourite dog!
The Cockapoo Cafe be held at the centrally-located Revolution Edinburgh on Sunday 15th May 2022 and the breed-specific 80 minute Cockapoo time slots will start at 11:20am, 2pm and 4:40pm.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your Cockapoo will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
But, this isn’t just a Pupuccino… oh no, this is a Pop + Bark Pupuccino. Our specialist “Mr Pupuccino” Bartender will give your dog the VIP treatment and will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits and more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar. Your Cockapoo is going to love it so make sure you book in for Cockapoo Cafe now.
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dogs only!
With delicious doggy-friendly Cupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced Spring-themed biscuit range with all natural ingredients.
Your Cockapoo will be spoilt for choice!
Meanwhile, Revolution have the humans covered with a selection of their tastiest brunch and lunch dishes, sweet puds and sharing bites. Not forgetting their signature cocktails too!
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all Cockapoos so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
All well-behaved Cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, socialised & vaccinated Cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your Cockapoos off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your Cockapoos as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring Cockapoos in season for the safety and wellbeing of all
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests not to attend if they have Covid-19 or any other contagious illness. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Revolution is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a Cockapoo in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Cockapoo with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Cockapoo (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Cockapoo If you attend and do not bring a Cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapooi Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restrictions or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Cockapoo Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.