IT’S ALMOST HALLOWEEN, WITCHES! LET’S CELEBRATE PUMPKIN SPICE AND ALL THINGS NAUGHTY RATHER THAN NICE…
GET YOUR FREAK ON PARTY PUPS BECAUSE PUG CAFE™ IS BACK IN LONDON ON SUNDAY 31ST OCTOBER 2021.
PUMPKIN SPICE AND ALL THINGS NAUGHTY AND NICE. GET YOUR FREAK ON PARTY PUPS BECAUSE…
PUG CAFE™ IS BACK IN LONDON ON HALLOWEEN!
We’re hosting a huge HALLOWEEN party at the beautiful Refinery bar in the city. You can expect our famous Pug Cafe™ paw-ty atmosphere, HALLOWEEN TRICKS and plenty of (doggy) TREATS.
You know we love Halloween so don’t miss the highlight of our calendar… grab your ticket, show off your pug’s best costume, grab your friends and be part of the biggest dog event in London. There’ll be a Pumpkin Patch, Scary Selfie Corner, spooky dog treats and themed cocktails and food for the humans… plus lots, lots more…
- An epic HALLOWEEN themed Pug Cafe™ event
- Lots of Halloween tricks and treats
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience
- Open to Pug Lovers too – those without a dog!
- Free Pumpkin Spice Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- ‘Freak la Chic’ Halloween themed event & lots of spooky props
- Awesome Pumpkin Patch for lots of photos and videos
- Outdoor Area for after-pawty drinks
- Doggy Bakery with all new Halloween menu including Pumpkin Cookies, Skeleton Snaps, Bloody Pupcorn and more.
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, themed cocktails & more from The Refinery
- Prizes for best dressed Halloween Pups and their Humans
- Beautiful indoor venue for weatherproof fun!
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy/order a ticket for every human and dog attending – even if they are free. Dog tickets must be bough in conjunction with a least one Dog Owner ticket – please ensure everyone in your party has a ticket.
There’ll be an awesome Pumpkin Patch, Scary Selfie Corner, spooky dog treats and themed cocktails and food for the humans… plus lots more!
We all know pugs absolutely RULE Halloween so dig out their best Halloween costume and treat them to a day they will absolutely love! Why not getting involved too… we love a twinning costume. We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives.
We have a saying here… if the dogs are happy, everyone’s happy! You can bring any well-behaved Pug (or just the right side of naughty… it is Halloween after all) – Pug cross, puppy or golden oldie.
NO PUG? NO PROBLEM!
You don’t need to own a Pug to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a dog or you long for your own… or SIMPLY just love love love them, this is the event for you. Imagine being in a room full of off-lead cute Pugs Trick or Treatin’ for treats… and all enjoying lots of attention. There’s really no better place to be this Halloween!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner.
We will be at The Refinery at Regent’s Place 5 Brock St, London NW1 3FG on the Sunday 31st October 2021 and the day will be organised into 80 minute time slots starting at 12:40pm and 3:20pm. Be quick with buying your tickets as the most popular time slots will fill quickly!
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty Halloween-themed toppings like Skeleton Dust, Blueberry Eyeballs and Bloody Pupcorn. The Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar will be in the house to serve up all your Pugs and the bar will be decked out with a ghoulish surprise.
There’ll be lots of fun Halloween photo opportunities for the insta-savvy Pug. A competition will run all day and if you upload a winning social photo or video of your fur baby in their Halloween costume, you’ll be in with a chance of winning a pawsome prize including a special money-can’t-buy trophy.
What about the humans I hear you ask! Don’t worry, The Refinery. will be serving the best of their Halloween cocktails, seasonal special brunch, lunch and dinner dishes and everything in between. From spice lattes, pastries, brownies and puds. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable. This time, we will be offering both table and bar service to cut down on waiting time.
All Pugs are welcome, but there are some puggy do’s and dont’s to ensure a safe and fun time for everyone…
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Pug
- Do feel free to let them off lead once inside the venue
- Do keep a close watch over your Pug as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – make sure you bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
There’ll be lots of fun Halloween photo opportunities for the insta-savvy Pug. A competition will run all day and if you upload a winning social photo or video of your dog in their Halloween costume, you’ll be in with a chance of winning a pawsome prize including a special money-can’t-buy trophy.
Our previous breed specific events in London have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible. We now sell tickets via a ticketing platform so you’ll be able to secure your tickets in just moments – hurrah no more waiting!
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. This will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
T&Cs of attending:
- Pugs coming to the event must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Pug is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pug Cafe is the organiser of this event – Pug Cafe is the event name. Pug Cafe and The Refinery take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your Pug harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Pug owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your Pug is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Pug are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pug Cafe and The Refinery take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Pug in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with a Pug.
- If you are not bringing a Pug with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All Pugs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Pug (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for your Pug. If you attend and do not bring a Pug with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events – you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Pupuccino and Pug Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pugs and Pug Crosses, please do not bring dogs with you to this event that are not this breed.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.