THE OFFICIAL PUG CAFE™ IS BACK IN LONDON, WITCHES, SO IF YOU’VE GOT IT… COME HAUNT IT ⚡
In honour of our beloved Bertie the Pug, who sadly crossed the Rainbow Bridge this year, we’ll be donating all the ticket revenue* for this event to the Pug Dog Welfare & Rescue Association (*minus Ticket Tailor + PayPal/Stripe fees). Please come and celebrate with us and help raise money for a great cause.
Pumpkin Season is officially upon us and we’re feeling a bit extra this year 😈💁♀️
If you and your Pug are feelin’ Bad, a little bit Boujee and are totally down for the Boos, this event for you…
Join us at The Refinery for…
🎃 An official HALLOWEEN Pug Cafe™ in London 👻
🦇 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for you and your Pug
📸 London’s top Dog Photographer will be taking professional photos & paw-traits
🍂 Pugkin Spice Pupuccinos from the Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
😈 Spooky Props, Jack-o’-lanterns and heaps of Shareable Moments
👯 Meet lots of new friends and a whole tribe of Pug lovers – we are your people!
👻 Pumpkin Patches, Fancy Dress Prizes & Giveaways for the most EXTRA outfits
🍪 Doggy Bakery with Limited Edition Halloween biscuits and treats
🍹Outdoor Terrrace for After-Party drinks and extended out-of-hours mingling
🛍️ Pop Up Doggy Boutique for all the latest Autumn accessories
🥑 Food, themed cocktails and spritzes & more from The Refinery
☂️ Beautiful, decorated indoor venue for weatherproof fun!
*Our Halloween events sell out fast so get your tickets now to avoid disappointment*
Our pug Bertie was very special to us and he completely inspired our events. To honour him, we’ll be donating the ticket revenue from this event to the PDWRA – an amazing charity that helps many, many pugs in need.
You’ll also be able to buy some of our very last remaining copies of Bertie’s book Happy Dog Days at the Pug Cafe that have been signed by him – with all money donated to charity. Halloween holds a special place in our hearts as it was the day we launched our book so we plan on bringing you our best Halloween event yet – full of sass and pug-love.
What will your Halloween costume be?
Whether your puggy is Mummy’s little Pumpkin, a Moaning Myrtle or a little Beastling in disguise, you must bring them to the event of the year. There’ll be a whole Grumble of Pugs, Creepin’ it real…
Expect our most EXTRA Halloween party with even more decorations, Pumpkin Patches, spooky corners and tricks ‘n’ treats.
This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey, the chance to show off their Halloween costume, playtime with their fellow Pug-kind, lots of treats and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans.
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise whether you’ve got an excitable puppy on your hands or an older pet that deserves a super-special day out, its a lovely place to meet like-minded people.
The famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar will be in the house serving up Pupuccinos with a host of Halloween-themed toppings like Skeleton Dust, Blueberry Eyeballs and Bloody Pupcorn.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar.
Plus, Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery will be selling Limited Edition freshly-baked Halloween Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more.
We all know Pugs own Halloween so go all out with their costume (and yours!) and you could win an awesome prize.
Our events are incredibly welcoming so you don’t need to own your own Pug to come and enjoy this really special one-off event. Come, enjoy people with some adorable Pugs and get to know the breed first-hand.
The Refinery Bankside is a beautiful, big venue with a large open area for dogs to play. There are also hidden, quieter areas where you can enjoy the event at a calmer pace. Being indoors, our event is totally weather-proof.
They’ve got the humans covered and will be serving their seasonal Halloween cocktails, brunch, lunch and dinner dishes and everything in between.
All well-behaved Pugs and Pug crosses are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead, but…
- Do keep a close watch over your dog
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs to the event
- Don’t bring dogs in season
We work closely with the venue to ensure the safety of all of our guests by:
- Utilising a large indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Risk assessed event
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned
- Staffed adequately
- Dog first aider present
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop+Bark is the organiser of this event – Pug Cafe is the event. Pop+Bark and The Refinery take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Pug owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Pug are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop+Bark and The Refinery take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending. Should a fellow guest harm your dog, they will be personally accountable and all issues must be resolved as if in a public space – the Pop+Bark team cannot mediate.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Pug in your booking, all people in the party are then classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with at least one Pug.
- If neither you or the guests in your booking are not bringing a Pug with you to the event, you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All Pugs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your dog (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for them. If you attend and do not bring a Pug with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events – you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However, if in the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to someone else or transfer to another event but this is at the sole discretion of the organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor or a Refund via Voucher so you can attend another event. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Pupuccino but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pugs and Pug cross breeds, please do not bring dogs with you to this event.
- Pop+Bark may film the event and footage could be used but not limited to: website, event and marketing promotion, social media content adverts and press materials
- The ticket cost will be donated to PDWRA after completion of the event – this is minus any fees paid to Ticket Tailor, Stripe and PayPal. The full amount donated will be disclosed at popandbark.com
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.