PUG CAFE™ IS BACK IN LEICESTER FOR EASTER 🐰
Spring has officially Sprung 🌼 so come celebrate with us at Revolution on Sunday 10th March where we will be hosting a very egg-citing Easter bash…
Pug Cafe™ is the the UK’s happiest event in the UK. It’s a chance to spoil your puggy, have heaps of fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of fellow Pugs, owners and dog lovers, and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience.
Don’t miss out on…
- Our first ever Easter-themed Pug Cafe™ event – it’s going to be egg-cellent
- 75 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans
- Awesome Easter-themed event with lots of cute props and decorations
- A visit from the Easter Bunny expected (shhh, don’t tell the pugs!)
- Open to Dog Lovers too – those without a Cockapoo!
- Puguccinos™ worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar
- Lots of Easter dog treats from Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery
- Mini Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest pug accessories!
- Lots of ‘grammable moments and fun experiences
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more for the humans
- Meet like-minded people, keep in touch with other guests and stay connected
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
If you’re a proud Pug owner (or just LOVE the breed!) make sure you bring your sassy little Pug to this exciting event to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub snouts with lots of other Pugs, tuck into Easter doggy treats and help us celebrate the arrival of Easter. You and your Pug are guaranteed to leave with a Spring in your Step!
We love a good themed party so expect lots of Easter bunnies, Spring photo opportunities and very special dog treats that are perfect for spoiling your Pug with. Puguccinos will be served with little chick biscuits and eggs and there may even be a cheeky visit from the Easter Bunny 🐰
This is a feel-good event that is open to all Pugs, Pug crosses, Pug owners and Pug lovers alike.
We know how much Pugs just love to meet other Pugs so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow Pugs and a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a Pug’s dream day out…
As for the humans, we know you’ll love this event just as much as the dogs. Come find your tribe with like-minded guests who all love the breed just as much as you. You can stay in touch with guests before and after the event through our online groups and socials. Its the paw-fect way to make some new friends for your Pug and yourself!
This will be our second visit to Leicester due to huge demand! We have so many returning guests to our events because they have such a brilliant time. We have a saying here… if the Pugs are happy, everyone’s happy! And the Pugs are very happy at our event – we centre the day around them after all!
It’s an ‘off-lead’ event so your Pug will be able to roam around and be free to play, make friends and explore. We make it as safe as possible with doggy gates and other safety precautions. This really is the most perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re a puppy or more older Pug.
You can bring any well-behaved Pug (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie. We love all Pugs so mixed breed Pugs and crosses are more than welcome to join the paw-ty.
You don’t need to own a Pug to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks, though. We welcome a small amount of Dog Lovers to every event so you can get to know the breed first-hand, meet friends and enjoy lots of puggy cuddles in the process. Imagine being in a room full of off-lead Pugs and lovely humans – there’s really no happier place!
Pug Cafe is brought to you by Pop + Bark and we have 5 years experience in hosting professional, breed-specific, family-friendly events. We’re proud to have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… we’ve even been featured on the BBC News!
We will be at Revolucion in Leicester on the Sunday 10th April and the day will be organised into 75 minute breed specific time slots with Pug time slots starting at 12:15pm and 5:15pm. Revolution is a lovely big venue that has had a recent refurbishment so not only is it a lovely big, comfortable space but super stylish too.
As part of your ticket, your Pug will get to order a Puguccino worth £3.50 from our now-famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar – the world’s first mobile bar for dogs. We have plenty of tasty toppings to choose from including peanut butter sprinkles, blueberries, banana, doggy jazzies, chicken bits and more. As part of our event we’ll also be giving every dog a very special Easter-themed biscuit topper too!
Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery will be on hand to serve up their delicious Pupcakes, Dognuts, Cookies and more. They’ve got Easter-themed easter eggs, iced cookies and dog-friendly chocolate. Perfect for treating your pup this Easter!
Meanwhile, Revolution will be serving the best of their brunch and lunch dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable but prices are very reasonable.
All well-behaved Pugs are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Pug
- Do feel free to let your Pug off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your Pug as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive Pug– if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring Pugs in season – this is for the safety and wellbeing of all
- Don’t bring dogs of other breeds other than Pugs or Pug crosses
Our previous breed specific events in Leicester have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we advise guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
Furthermore, we do advise you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. This will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures, including:
- Utilising a large indoor area well spaced out seating plan
- Multiple hand sanitising stations available
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advise or change in law, you will receive a refund or the option to transfer your tickets.
T&Cs of attending:
- Pugs attending must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Pug is showing aggression or extreme anxiety you will be asked to leave.
- Pop + Bark is the organiser, Pug Cafe is the event and Revolution is the venue. We take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- This is an ‘off-lead’ event where Pug owners are encouraged to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one Pug, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Pug are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop + Bark and Revolution take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Pug in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with a dog.
- If you are not bringing a dog with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Pug (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Pug as all dogs need to be accounted for. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend. If you cannot pass on your tickets you may request to transfer your tickets to another event but this is at the discretion of Event Organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Pupuccino and Pug Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with, but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pug and Pug crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to reschedule, amend or cancel the event at any time.