The adorable Pom Cafe™ is returning for a Summer of Love event at Devonshire Terrace this bank holiday. Tickets are on sale now!
Pom Cafe™ is brought to you by Pop + Bark – we are the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable!) pop up events for dogs and our events have had the paws of approval from Time Out, Metro, Good Morning America, Daily Mirror and lots more.
Come to Pom Cafe™ London and you’ll get to enjoy…
- Pom Cafe™ in central LONDON – join the fluffy and the fabulous!
- Heaps of Pom fun with all Pomeranians and Pomeranian crosses welcome
- Summer of Love themed event with lots of bright & beautiful shareable moments
- NEW photo opportunities including Ballpit Bathtub and more
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs and humans
- An event welcome to Pom Lovers too – those without a Pomeranian
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Beautiful indoor & outdoor venue with glass roof overlooking the Gherkin
- Centrally located with the nearest tube being Liverpool Street
- Designated ‘Chill Zone’ for nervous or older Pomeranians and guests
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced pupcakes & treats
- Delicious menu of breakfast-brunch, coffee, speciality teas and Summer cocktails
- Mini Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
- Early time slot perfect for keeping dogs cool and comfortable
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. All dog tickets must be bought in conjunction with at least one Pom Owner ticket.
This time around we’re taking inspiration from the free spirit and colourful character of the Swinging Sixties and this event will be full of joy, colour, flowers, sparkle and paw-sitivity!
Devonshire Terrace is a truly unique venue in that it flows across their plush indoor restaurant and spacious outside seating area making it the perfect Summer venue. Plus their amazing glass roof – with spectacular view of the The Gherkin – and outdoor heaters make our event completely weather-proof. Whatever the bank holiday weather!
This really is the ultimate feel-good event for Pomeranians, Pom Owners and Dog fans alike – enjoy lots of doggy treats, delicious food, Summer cocktails, buzzing atmophere and lots of happy Poms. You’ll want to soak in all the cuteness and Summertime vibes!
On the feedback of some guests, this time around there will be areas without music too so if you fancy taking it at a calmer pace, you can.
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise your dog whether they’re am excitable puppy or older pet, and a lovely place to meet like-minded people. You can also keep in touch via our new Friendship Board – don’t forget to add your social media handle!
This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and pupuccinos on arrival, playtime with fellow Poms and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans coming
To get a little idea of what to expect, check out our first Pom Cafe in action below.
Over 15,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK so come see what it’s all about!
Our events are incredibly welcoming to not just Pom owners but Pom fans too – you don’t need to own your own Pom to come and enjoy this really special one-off event.
So stop scrolling through Instagram and TikTok – nows your chance to meet some Poms IN REAL LIFE. All the dogs will be off-lead and free to roam and make friends.
This is the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners who know them best. You’ll get the opportunity to chat all things Pom, make friends (both human and furry), enjoy lots of fluffy cuddles and take it all in.
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come! We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your Pom will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
Our specialist “Miss Pupuccino” Bartender will whip up your dogs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits, cheese shortbread and lots more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar.
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery! Back with a whole host of new treats and limited edition biscuits for your Pom to tuck into.
With Pom -cakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced biscuit range with all natural ingredients. Your Pom will be spoilt for choice!
Devonshire Terrace will be serving a menu of all their favourite dishes including savoury and sweet so whatever your mood and appetite there will be something to tickle your tastebuds. Of course, there’ll also be wine, spritzes and cocktails…
To make your experience event better… The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all Poms so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
All well-behaved Pomeranians and Pom Crosses are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, socialised & vaccinated dog
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your dog as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the well-being of all
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pom Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Devonshire Terrace is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Pomeranian in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pom Owners’ and should be in possession of PomOwner tickets and in attendance with a Pom in your booking.
- If you are not bringing a Pom with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Pom Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Pom (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Pom. If you attend and do not bring a Pom with you but have purchased a Pom Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pom Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event – if suitable notice is given. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restrictions or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Pom Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pomeranians and dogs that are half Pom – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.