EDINBURGH’S FIRST PUG CAFE™ IS ON THE WAY!
If you have a Pug (or just love them) don’t miss the chance to treat your Pug to the most pawfect day out, meet lots of fellow Pugs, Pug owners and dog lovers and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience…
Pug Cafe™ is brought to you by Pop + Bark – the doggy experts! We host awesome, safe, (and utterly unforgettable!) pop up events for all dogs and we’ve even had the paws of approval from the BBC, The Telegraph, Good Morning Britain and lots more.
Come to Pug Cafe and you’ll get to enjoy…
- Our FIRST ever Pug Cafe in Edinburgh – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of Pug fun & cuddles (all Pugs welcome – old, young, big, small, pug crosses)
- Awesome SPRING FLING themed event with lots of shareable moments
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs
- An event welcome to Pug Lovers too – those without a Pug!
- Free Puguccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery serving beautifully iced biscuits, cakes and more
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffees and cocktails for humans
- Pop Up Dog Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co selling all the latest dog accessories
- Loads of fun props and photo opportunities for the insta-savvy pug
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
This event will be Spring-fling themed so expect lots of cute and joyful photo opportunities, bunnies, flowers and added extra cuteness. Nobody leaves without a full camera roll, waggy cinnamon bun tail and a huge smile on their face.
Just like birds of a feather flock together, Pugs love to be alongside other crazy Pugs. This will truly be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and puguccinos, playtime and zoomies with other pugs… and heaps of fuss from the pug-loving humans in attendance.
This event is open to those without a Pug too so you if you simply LOVE pugs and can’t think of anything better than being surrounded by lots of beautiful, happy pugs then look no further.
It’s also a chance to get to know the breed first hand from owners who know them best. You’ll get the chance to chat, make friends (human and furry) and take it all in. We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a Pug or dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come!
Over 15,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK!
Pug Cafe will be held at Revolution – a lively, big venue that has heaps of floor space for your Pug will be able to move around freely. Plus lots of comfy seating for the humans! Our indoor venue makes this event completely weather-proof.
You can bring any well-behaved Pug (or just the right side of naughty) – pure pug, cross pug, big or small, puppy or golden oldie. We love them all!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… making it official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our video below and all our event videos to get excited for your visit.
We will be In Edinburgh on the Sunday 15th May and the Pug time slots will be at 12:40pm and 3:20pm – with more time slots released upon demand.
Please note on the same day will be separate time slots for Cockapoos so please make sure you book in for the correct breed and check your tickets prior.
Your Pug will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the famous Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar…
Our specialist “Mr Pupuccino” Bartender will give your pug the VIP treatment and will whip up your pugs drink with a host of tasty toppings including organic peanut butter sprinkles, beetroot pupcorn, doggy jazzies, seasonal fruits and more.
It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar.
Alongside the Pupuccino Bar will be Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery. They are the specialist doggy bakers and make all their fresh treats in-house at their bakery. All the items look so impressive and good enough to eat but are reserved for dogs only!
With delicious doggy-friendly Cupcakes, Dognuts, Lollipups and lots more. Plus, a beautifully iced Spring-themed biscuit range with all natural ingredients. Your Pug will be spoilt for choice!
Meanwhile, Revolution have the humans covered with a selection of their tastiest brunch and lunch dishes. There’ll also be coffees and sweet treats. Not forgetting their signature cocktails and spritzes. So whether you want to share a coffee and pupuccino or enjoy a cheeky glass of fizz – there’s something for everyone.
All well-behaved pugs are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated pug
- Do feel free to let your pug off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your pug as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season – for the safety of themselves and dogs attending
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Fully risk-assessed event
- Dog first-aid trained staff
- Utilising indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Dog safety gates to provide a safe setting to be off-lead
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
T&Cs of attending:
- Pugs coming to the event must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pug Cafe is the event and Pop + Bark are the organisers. Pop + Bark and Revolution take no responsibility for your pug or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your pug harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Pug owners are welcome to let their pug off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your pug is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one pug, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your pug are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pug Cafe and Revolucion de Cuba take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a pug in your booking you are all classed as ‘Pug Owners’ and should be in possession of Pug Owner tickets and in attendance with a pug.
- If you are not bringing a pug with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Pug Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All pugs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your pug (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your pug. If you attend and do not bring a pug with you but have purchased a Pug Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Pug Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend. If you are unable to attend and give us sufficient notice, we may be able to transfer your tickets to a future event but this is at the discretion of Pop + Bark.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Pug tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Pugs receive a free Puguccino and Pug Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Pugs and Pug crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.