LET’S RAISE THE WOOF AT READING’S FIRST EVER FRENCHIE CAFE™ DISCO!
Stop everything – the official and best Frenchie Cafe™ is coming to Reading for a cafe experience – come – doggy rave like no other! On Sunday 4th September* we’ll be transforming Revolucion de Cuba into a disco themed Frenchie Cafe™…
* Please note this event was previously scheduled for 8th May but has been rescheduled to the 4th September
Whether you are a regular to Frenchie Cafe events or a complete newbie. We know you’ll absolutely love this event. It’s a chance to spoil your frenchie bulldog, have fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of Frenchies, crosses and dog lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Our FIRST Frenchie Cafe™ Disco in Reading – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of frenchie fun & cuddles (all frenchies and crosses welcome)
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience
- Open to Frenchie & Dog Lovers too – those without a french bulldog!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the FAMOUS Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawesome light-up Doggy Dancefloor
- Lots of instagrammable moments and experiences with plenty of disco props
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Huge Rudi’s the Doggy Bakery with heaps of dog-friendly treats
- Pop Up Boutique by The Crafty Dog Co for all the latest dog accessories
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more for the humans
- The original and BEST event for French Bulldogs – the official Frenchie Cafe™
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
So, if you’re a proud Frenchie owner (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your sassy little fur babe to this exciting pop up to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub paws with lots of other frenchies, tuck into delicious doggy treats, get down on it on the dancefloor and help spread those feel good post-lockdown vibes. Come on TEAM FRENCHIE… let’s make this the most fabulous day ever!
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all frenchies, their owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much frenchies love to meet other frenchies so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever.
An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with their fellow frenchie-kind AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a dog’s dream!
If your sweet little frenchie has been by your side throughout this year, treat them to a visit to the original and best Frenchie Cafe™ – with a super fun and exciting DISCO-twist. We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives. We have a saying here… if the dogs are happy, everyone’s happy!
You can bring any well-behaved frenchie (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, pedigree or mixed breed, puppy or golden oldie. We love all frenchies and so mixed breeds are more than welcome to join the paw-ty. Just let us know when ordering your tickets what type of yours is.
You don’t need to own a frenchie to come and enjoy lots of frenchie kisses, cuddles, snorts and licks. Imagine being in a room full of off-lead frenchies all wanting lots of love and attention. There’s no happier place! You’ll also get the chance to get to know the breed firsthand and make lots of friends both human and doggy…
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Our last event in Leeds was a total sell-out so don’t miss out.
Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our event videos and the one below to get excited for your visit…
We will be at pawty central Revolucion de Cuba on the Sunday 4th September and the day will be organised into 80 minute breed specific time slots with the French Bulldog specific time slot starting at 11am.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your frenchie will get a free new and improved Pupuccino™ worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more.
We’ll be rolling out our famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar so your dog can get the VIP treatment. Its the COOLEST experience for a dog.
There’ll also be a huge Doggy Bakery by Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more. The treats are all so beautiful you’ll think they’re for humans… but hands off, these are for frenchies only!
Meanwhile, Revolucion de Cuba will be serving the best of their humans drinks and their lunch dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable.
All well-behaved frenchies are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated frenchie
- Do feel free to let your frenchie off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your frenchie as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the well being of all
There’ll be lots of fun DISCO photo opportunities for the insta-savvy! Including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, glow sticks, selfie corners and more. So get into the spirit of things and dress yourself and your frenchie up to PAWTY and let the good times roll…
Our previous breed specific events in Reading have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible. Grab your friends, family and frenchies… and make it a weekend to remember!
T&Cs of attending:
- French Bulldogs attending must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Pug is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop+Bark is the organiser, Frenchie Cafe Disco is the event and Revolucion de Cuba is the venue. We take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- This is an ‘off-lead’ event where French Bulldog owners are encouraged to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one Frenchie, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Frenchie are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop + Bark and Revolucion de Cuba take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a French Bulldog in your booking you are all classed as ‘Frenchie Owners’ and should be in possession of Frenchie Owner tickets and in attendance with a French Bulldog.
- If you and the people in your booking are not bringing a dog with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Frenchie Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Frenchie (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Frenchie. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased a Dog Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dog Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Frenchie tickets or Children 6 or under)
- French Bulldogs receive a free Pupuccino and Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with, but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for French Bulldogs and crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event at any time.