Roll up, roll up… we’re bringing the Circus to town this Christmas…
Come and help us celebrate the start of the festive season with a Circus-themed event that welcomes all French Bulldogs, Owners and Frenchie Lovers alike.
We’ll be transporting you to a Winter Wonderland this year with our Circus and Fairground-themed Frenchie Cafe™ at The Refinery. Expect a magical atmosphere, delicious Christmas cocktails & a menu fit for all kinds of festive feasts.
We are the official Frenchie Cafe™ – experts in unforgettable doggy experiences and events. We’ve been given the paws of approval from the BBC, Good Morning America, Good Morning Britain and lots more.
Join us for a Frenchie Christmas party like no other…
- A CHRISTMAS Frenchie Cafe™ in London – the perfect present for yours 🎁
- An official Pop+Bark and Frenchie Cafe™ event: accept no poor imitations
- Awesome Circus themed event with heaps of magical Fairground-inspired surprises 🤡
- Bring your Frenchie to meet the real Santa Paws – we KNOW him!🎅
- Free professional photos by the most in-demand dog photographer Andrew Richardson
- Festive Gingerbread Pupuccinos from the Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar 🍦
- Unveiling of our brand new Pupcorn Bar for dogs – pick from a host of tasty flavours 🍿
- Santa’s Sleigh for dogs and lots of shareable, cute Christmas moments
- Christmas Jumper Competition – prizes for the CUTEST and the UGLIEST plus most festive outfit
- Doggy Bakery with Christmas Pupcakes, Gingerbread Men and Cookies 🍪
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ indoor social experience for you and your French Bulldog
- Heated outdoor terrace for After-Party drinks and extended merriment
- Pop Up Doggy Boutique for all your Christmas shopping
- Delicious menu with themed Circus-themed cocktails and spritzes & more from The Refinery
*Our Christmas events sell out in advance so get your tickets now to avoid disappointment *
Christmas is made even more special this year with a paw-fect celebration that includes your Frenchie. Bring them along to this event where they’ll enjoy an off-lead social experience, festive Pupuccinos and Pupcorn, lots of attention and a really special day out.
Santa Paws will also be making a very special appearance so your Frenchie can meet the man himself and you can get lots of photos you’ll treasure for ever. Andrew Richardson is London’s coolest dog photographer and he will be in the house to snap some beautiful images that will be free for you to download and keep after the event!
We absolutely love Christmas here at Pop+Bark so book on now and look forward to a Circus-themed Frenchie Cafe that has all the fun of the fairground! With lots of cute photo opportunities and fairground-themed moments.
We like to call it VAC. Value-Added-Cuteness!
Our breed-specific events are known to be the perfect way to socialise whether you’ve got an excitable puppy on your hands or an older pet that deserves a super-special day out, its a lovely place to meet like-minded people.
We are super welcoming to all and encourage guests to make friends and keep in touch after the event!
The famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar will be in the house serving up festive Pupuccinos.
Plus, it wouldn’t be a Circus without freshly-popped Pupcorn. We will be unveiling our brand-new Pupcorn Bar where you’ll get to pick your toppings… from Cheddar sprinkles to Christmas Turkey and Beef. Another exciting Pop+Bark experience for your Frenchie awaits!
Plus, Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery will be there with their freshly-baked Christmas Pupcakes, Gingerbread Men, iced Christmas Cookies and lots more. Stock up on your Frenchie’s Christmas treats!
There will also be a Pop Up Boutique so you can treat your Frenchie and maybe even pick up some of your Christmas shopping, too.
We are all dog lovers here so you don’t need to own your own Frenchie to come and enjoy this really special event. You can get to know the breed better and enjoy a really, joyful experience. We keep a close eye on the ratio of dogs to humans to everyone is happy!
We’re also fully inclusive and family-friendly, too. We have had so many little guests come to our events and they tell us it’s the happiest day of their life!
The Refinery Bankside is a beautiful, big venue with a large open area for dogs to play. There are also hidden, quieter areas where you can enjoy the event at a calmer pace. Being indoors, our event is totally weather-proof.
But, once your time slot has ended you’re welcome to stay and continue the party on the heated outdoor terrace – it’s perfect for people and Frenchie-watching so stay and soak in the fun, festive atmosphere.
All well-behaved French Bulldogs are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead, but…
- Do keep a close watch over your dog
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs to the event
- Don’t bring dogs in season
We work closely with the venue to ensure the safety of all of our guests by:
- Utilising a large indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Risk assessed event
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned
- Staffed adequately
- Dog first aider present
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop+Bark is the organiser of this event – Frenchie Cafe™ Christmas is the event. Pop+Bark and The Refinery take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Christmas Circus is the theme of the event, please be aware there will be no actual fairground rides or Circus acts.
- French Bulldogs owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your French Bulldog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop+Bark and The Refinery take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending. Should a fellow guest harm your dog, they will be personally accountable and all issues must be resolved as if in a public space – the Pop+Bark team cannot mediate.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a French Bulldog in your booking, all people in the party are then classed as ‘Frenchie Owners’ and should be in possession of Frenchie Owner tickets and in attendance with at least one French Bulldog.
- If neither you or the guests in your booking are not bringing a French Bulldog with you to the event, you must buy a Frenchie Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All French Bulldogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your dog (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for them. If you attend and do not bring a French Bulldog with you but have purchased a Frenchie Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Frenchie Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events – you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However if in the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor or a Refund via Voucher so you can attend another event. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Frenchie tickets or Children 6 or under)
- French Bulldogs receive a free Pupuccino and Pupcorn but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for French Bulldogs and French Bulldog cross breeds, please do not bring dogs with you to this event.
- Pop+Bark may film the event and footage could be used but not limited to: website, event and marketing promotion, social media content adverts and press materials. If you would like to request the removal of your image you can email email@example.com but please be aware while we will endeavour to do this, on occasion we may not be able to remove footage once it has been published or used by press.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time. We aim to provide guests suitable notice of any changes.
- Pop+Bark trades under Pop + Bark Ltd – Company number: 12424448 VAT number: 422583701