RAISE THE WOOF AT NEWCASTLE’S FIRST EVER DOODLE DISCO™
Stop everything – the organisers of the Cockapoo Cafe™ are coming back to Newcastle on Sunday 24th April. Transforming Revolucion de Cuba into a VERY exciting Doodle Disco™ so get those paw-ty paws a-thumping and snap your tickets up now…
Open to all Cockapoos and Cavapoos.
Whether you have been to our previous Cockapoo Cafe™ or are a complete newbie… we know you’ll absolutely love this event. It’s a chance to spoil your ‘poo or your doddle, have fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of fellow doodles and dog lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Norwich’s first ever Doodle Disco™ event – it’s going to be epic!
- Lots of ‘poo and doodle fun & craziness
- Awesome DISCO themed event with pawesome light-up Doggy Dancefloor
- Newly extended 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience for dogs and humans
- Open to Dog Lovers too – those without a dog in tow!
- Pupuccinos from famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – the coolest experience for a dog!
- Doggy Bakery with freshly-baked dog treats including pupcakes, dognuts and more
- Lots of fun disco props and shareable moments
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Delicious cuban-inspired menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more
- Time slots – 11:20am and 3:20pm (more to be added depending on demand)
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
So, if you’re a proud Cockapoo owner (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your little fur babe to this exciting pop up to meet lots of new friends, mingle and rub paws with lots of others cockapoos, tuck into delicious doggy treats, get down on it on it and help spread those feel good vibes. Never-mind social distancing… we are social-discoing!
There’ll be lots of fun DISCO photo opportunities for the insta-savvy cockapoo including our famous light-up doggy dancefloor, doggy glow sticks and more. So get into the spirit of things and dress yourself and your cockapoo up to PAWTY!
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all ‘poos and doodle owners and dog lovers alike. It’s an exciting day out, with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and off-lead zoomies with fellow poodle mixes AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a dog’s dream day out…
We’ve also allowed for more space at this event by limiting numbers so your dog will have more room to explore, play and paw-ty on the super-cute light up doggy dancefloor.
You can bring any well-behaved ‘poo or doodle (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie. This event is for Cockapoos, Cavapoos and Labradoodles so if your dog fits the bill… come and join the pawty!
THE BEST THING IN ALL THIS?
You don’t need to own a dog to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. All dog lovers are welcome to come – just imagine being in a room full of off-lead dogs all happy to receives lots of love and attention. There’s really no happier place!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… it’s official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Our last dog event in Leeds was a total sell-out so don’t miss out. Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out one of our event videos below to get excited…
We will be in Newcastle on the Sunday 24th April and the day will be organised into 80 minute time slots starting at 11:20am and 3:20pm with more being added upon demand.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a Pupuccino with a choice of their tasty toppings including dog-friendly brownie bites, shortbread stars, peanut butter sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more. The Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar really is the coolest experience for any dog…
There’ll also be a Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more. Freshly baked by Rudi’s the Doggy Bakery every treat is super dog-friendly and contain natural ingredients such as peanut butter, apple and ginger.
Meanwhile, Revolucion de Cuba will be serving the best of their cuban-inspired humans drinks and their lunch dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature rum cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable.
All well-behaved ‘poos and doodles are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your dog as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety of all those attending
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs– if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
Our previous breed specific events in Newcastle have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible.
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure it will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Utilising a large indoor area well spaced out seating plan
- Multiple hand sanitising stations available
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we advise guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any of the symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we do advise you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. This will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advise or change in law, you will receive a refund or the option to transfer your tickets.
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs attending must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your Dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop + Bark is the organiser, Doodle Disco is the event and Revolucion de Cuba is the venue. We take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- This is an ‘off-lead’ event where Dogs owners are encouraged to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one Dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Dog is harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop + Bark and Revolucion de Cuba take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Dog in your booking you are all classed as ‘Doodle Owners’ and should be in possession of Doodle Owner tickets and in attendance with a dog.
- If you are not bringing a dog with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Doodle Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Doodle (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Cockapoo as all dogs need to be accounted for. If you attend and do not bring a dog with you but have purchased a Doodle Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Dog Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend. If you give sufficient notice in the event you cannot attend so that tickets can be re-sold, you may be able to transfer your tickets to another event but this is at the discretion of the organisers.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Cockapoos receive a free Pupuccino and Doodle Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats to make friends with, but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos, Cavapoos, Labradoodles – please do not bring dogs of other breeds
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the event at any time.