The official Dachshund Cafe™ is coming to Jesmond Beach Box for our first ever Dachshund Beach Party!
Join us for all the things you love to see… Dachshunds, Sun, Sand, Cocktails, Live Music, Street Food. Alllll. The. Summertime Vibes.
Dachshund Cafe™ hits the BEACH(BOX!) this Summer. It’s all the fun of the official Dachshund Cafe™ event (accept no immitations) but with value-added Summertime vibes.
If you are a Dachshund, Owner or just LOVE Dachshunds, don’t miss out on…
- Newcastle’s first ever Dachshund Cafe™ Beach Party – LET’S RAISE THE WOOF 🙌
- Loads of Dachshund fun & mayhem (all Dachshunds and Crosses welcome)
- 2 hour ‘off lead’ Beach Party experience perfect for socialising your dog!
- Street Food stalls that make your tastebuds dance including Baodown + Acropolis 🌯
- LIVE Music from Newcastle’s best up-and-coming talent plus banging DISCO soundtrack
- Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar – officially the coolest experience for any dog 🍦
- Doggy Snack Hut to get your Dachshunds’ tongues lolling and tails a-wagging!
- ‘Cosy Zones’, ‘Beanbag Bleachers’, outdoor heating & covered drinking areas
- Cocktail Menu and Sundowners – Watermelon Sugar High, anyone? 🍉
- Secret Sun Garden & Chill Out Zone for when you need a rest from partying
- Selfie Park for photo opps & shareable moments including Ballpit Bathtub 🛁
- Pop Up Dog Boutique for all your dog’s latest Summer accessories
- Competition for the most VIBEY social post – if yours screams Summer, you’ll win!
- Chance to make new like-minded friends – find your tribe here 👯
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must order tickets for every person and dog attending.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help!
Jesmond Beach Box is Newcastle’s shipwrecked tropical beach escape where the weather’s warm and the welcome’s even warmer.
From their famous baobuns, cheeky gyros, full throttle bubble waffles and other Street Food delights, you’ll be tucking in and sipping on Watermelon Sugar Highs whilst the sun is shining in the sky.
Sounds pretty paw-fect, right? Well let’s add Newcastle’s cutest Dachshund and you’ve got the DREAMIEST beach party ever…
The official Dachshund Cafe™ is a buzzing, happy, social experience. We’re all about sharing days out and memories with our dogs, and everything we do is geared around giving you and your dog a special day out. After all… if the dogs are happy, everyones happy!
The way to a dog’s heart is officially through: food, pupuccinos and a safe space for them to be off-lead. So we’ll be making it safe for them to roam and we’ll also bring our famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar to the Beach to whip up fresh Pupuccinos.
There’ll also be a Doggy Snack Hut in situ where your Dachshund can tuck into some proper tasty treats and Sunday scran.
They can also pose up a storm at the Selfie Park (with Ballpit Bathtub, Giant Deck Chair and more) and browse all the latest dog leads at the Pop Up Boutique.
It’s all the FUN of our famous off-lead Dachshund Cafe™ but in a HUGE outdoor setting.
So if you have a Dachshund or just LOVE them, grab the whole crew, your other half, yer nan and come to Dachshund Cafe™ at Beach Box.
Enjoy all the crazy off-lead fun in the main area, sunshine fun with the kids (furry and human) in the Family Zone or chill out in the Secret Sun Garden.
There’ll also be an amazing DISCO soundtrack and awesome LIVE music from Newcastle’s up and coming talent.
It’s the most welcoming, joyful event you’ll ever attend – A TOTAL VIBE! Think good food, good music, off-lead Dachshunds, family-friendly fun that brings guests of all ages together. Waggy tails and huge smiles all round.
The best thing is you don’t even need a Dachshund to enjoy this event. We are all dog lovers here so if you long for your own or just fancy some doggy cuddles and licks with some off-lead Dachshunds then book in now. It’ll be happiest afternoon in your Summer diary – guaranteed!
Beach Box and Pop + Bark are both extremely family-friendly. There’s a special Mini Beach area for the kids so bring the littlest ones along too. If you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them, this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about. Lots of our guests tell us it’s their best day ever.
Finally, as well as their famous Street Food vendors in the house, Beach Box have multiple bars where you can grab a cocktail from the huge menu, a chilled beer, glass of fizz or any other drink to quench your thirst!
Because we think every dog deserves a Pupuccino, as part of our Woofy Weekender… on the following day Sunday 7th August there will be a time slot for Cockapoos+Doodles between 12-2pm and a time slot for ALL breeds of dog between 2-4pm.
You can buy ticket for either of these time slots here. So if you have doggy siblings or would like to attend with some non-dachshund friends feel free to check it out.
Pop + Bark are the doggy experts and PROs at hosting unforgettable dog events. We’ve received the paws of approval from the likes of the BBC, Metro, Evening Standard and Good Morning Britain.
Remember, we are the organisers of the OFFICIAL Dachshund Cafe™ – accept no imitations!
Doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let them off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your pups as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind indoors or outdoors – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be under your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety of all those attending
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Dachshund Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Beach Box Jesmond is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly for them. The suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- All children must be accounted for and Children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and Children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your dog (they are free).
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event. This is at the organisers discretion and only if sufficient notice has been given so tickets can be re-sold. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Dachshund tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a Pupuccino but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Dachshunds and Dachshund crosses. If you have a dog of another breed please book into the event on Sunday 7th August between 2pm-4pm as this time slot is for all breeds of dog.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.
- We aim to provide suitable notice of any changes to guests.