COCKAPOO CAFE™ IS COMING TO NEWCASTLE! We’re hosting an awesome Summer of Love themed event at Revolucion de Cuba.
All cockapoos, crosses, owners & dog lovers welcome!
Whether you have been to a previous Cockapoo Cafe™ or are a complete newbie, we know you’ll absolutely love this event. It’s a chance to spoil your dog, socialise (safely), meet lots of cockapoos and cockapoo lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Our FIRST Cockapoo Cafe in Newcastle – it’s going to be fabulous!
- Lots of cockapoo fun & cuddles (all cockapoos and crosses welcome)
- 75 minute ‘off lead’ dog experience – great for socialisation
- Open to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without a cockapoo!
- Free Pupuccinos and a biscuit for all dogs attending
- Awesome ‘Summer of Love’ themed event & cute photo opps
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting
- NEW Designated ‘Chill Zone’ for nervous or older cockapoos
- Doggy Bakery & NEW Pawesome Pick & Mix for dogs
- Delicious human menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more
- Doggy Photobooth for instant retro pics with your pooch
- Soak up the sun after your time slot on the Santiago Sun Terrace
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
Centrally located at the historic Cloth Market, you’ll be able to enjoy the lifting of lockdown with food, drinks and music while being surrounded by lots of unbelievably cute cockapoos!
After a tough year, we’re taking inspiration from the free spirit and colourful character of the Swinging Sixties, looking to the future and celebrating the good times ahead. All our upcoming events will be full of joy, colour, flowers, sparkle and paw-sitivity!
Revolucion de Cuba is a beautiful, vibrant venue with their plush indoor restaurant with lots of space in-between tables and seating. Make it safer during these times! Their latin-inspired menu is to die for with delicious tapas, cuban brunch and lunch, their famous rum cocktails and lots more.
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all cockapoos, owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much cockapoos love to meet other cockapoos so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever.
An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow cockapoos AND whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a dog’s dream day out!
If your sweet little cockapoo has been by your side throughout this year, treat them to a visit to the Cockapoo Cafe Summer of Love – they will absolutely love it! We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives. We have a saying here… if the dogs are happy, everyone’s happy! So let’s get this party started…
You can bring any well-behaved cockapoo (or just the right side of naughty!) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie. We love all cockapoos so if your dog is a bit of a cockapoo cross then you’re welcome!
THE BEST THING IN ALL THIS?
You don’t need to own a cockapoo to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a cockapoo and miss them so, or you long for your own… or just love love love dogs, this is the event for you.
Imagine being in a room full of off-lead adorable cockapoos all wanting lots of love and attention. There’s no happier place to be!
Our dog cafes have had rave reviews from the likes of Time Out, The Telegraph, Lad Bible and more… making it official, we host the biggest and the BEST experience for any dog lover! Its the perfect present for your dog-loving friend or partner. Just check out our video below and all our event videos to get excited for your visit.
We will be at Revolucion de Cuba on the Sunday 25th July and the breed specific Cockapoo time slots will be at 10am and 1.45pm and are held in the main restaurant. After your session ends you’re welcome to continue the party with your new-found friends in the rooftop Santiago Bar (dogs just need to be put back on lead here).
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free new and improved Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50. Plus, there’ll be lots to buy at the Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more. Plus, our brand new Pawesome Pick and Mix stall full of little treats that are big on flavour!
All well-behaved cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your cockapoo off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your cockapoo as they remain your responsibility
- Do toilet your dog beforehand and be prepared to clean up any accidents
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
For nervous dogs or older dogs we have brand new Chill Zone; a quieter place to sit where you can enjoy the experience at a calmer pace. Please note, we do not allocate seats so if you would like to sit here please arrive a little earlier to make sure you are ahead in the queue.
There’ll be lots of fun and colourful Summer of Love photo opportunities for the insta-savvy cockapoo! A competition will run all day and if you upload a winning social photo or video of your dog enjoying the café you’ll be in with a chance of winning a pawsome £15 Pets at Home gift voucher prize. Remember its good vibes only… so make your photos as joyful and fun as possible!
Our previous breed specific events have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible. We now sell tickets via a ticketing platform so you’ll be able to secure your tickets in just moments – hurrah, no more waiting!
Even though lockdown is lifting, we will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this dog event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Utilising a large indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test (available from the NHS for free) prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
- Cockapoos coming to the event must be friendly, well socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your cockapoo is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pug Cafe are the organisers. Pug Cafe and Revolucion de Cuba take no responsibility for your cockapoo or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your cockapoo harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Cockapoo owners are welcome to let their cockapoo off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your cockapoo is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one cockapoo, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your cockapoo are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pug Cafe and Revolucion de Cuba take no responsibility for the actions of the cockapoos attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free (i.e dogs and children under 6)
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a cockapoo.
- If you are not bringing a cockapoo with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All cockapoos must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your cockapoo (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your cockapoo. If you attend and do not bring a cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place however you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member in the event you cannot attend.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Cockapoo tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Cockapoos receive a free Pupuccino and Cockapoo Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos and Cockapoo crosses only please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.