Cockapoo Cafe™ is back at the beautiful Devonshire Terrace on Sunday 13th February for a Valentine’s special… warning: extreme cuteness ahead!
Its the chance to treat your dog to a fun day out centred around them, socialise, meet lots of fellow ‘poos and cockapoo lovers, make new friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing social experience. It’s the UK’s most joyful dog event!
Coming to Cockapoo Cafe™ would be the most paw-fect way to spend your loved-up Sunday and here’s why…
– Is your cockapoo your partner-in-crime, BFF and soul mate all rolled into one? Treat them to this love-filled outing and have your best Valentine’s ever.
– Single AND ready to mingle? Dogs are the ultimate ice-breaker. You’ll meet fellow like-minded dog owners and lovers… and possible your new squeeze.
– No date… and no dog? Come to the happiest place on earth where you’ll find plenty of doggy cuddles and cocktails.
– Looking for an unusual Valentine’s gift for your dog-loving other half? Spoil them with a trip to the Cockapoo Cafe!
– Wanting to propose to your other half in the most cutest setting and beautiful venue? Get in touch.
– Celebrating the single life? Grab the whole squad and come party…
At Cockapoo Cafe, you’ll get to enjoy…
- Our FIRST Cockapoo Cafe London in 2022 – banish those January blues!
- Lots of cockapoo fun & cuddles (all cockapoos welcome – old, young, big, small)
- Awesome Valentine’s Day themed event with lots of shareable moments
- An 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience
- An event welcome to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without a cockapoo!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from the famous Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Large indoor & outdoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Designated ‘Chill Zone’ for nervous or older cockapoos
- Doggy Bakery with beautifully iced biscuits, cakes and more
- Delicious menu of brunch, lunch, coffees and cocktails for humans
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free. All dog tickets must be bought in conjunction with at least one Dog Owner ticket.
This Valentine’s why not treat your furry little pal to a day out they’ll really enjoy. This feel-good event is for cockapoos, cockapoo owners and dog lovers alike – enjoy lots of treats, food and drinks, good music and lots of bouncy happy cockapoos. Nobody leaves without a waggy tail and a huge smile on their face! We’ll be indulging in all things LOVE with lots of Valentine’s cuteness.
Just like birds of a feather flock together, cockapoos love to bounce along with each other, sniffing and bumping paws. This will be their Best Day Ever with lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, treats and pupuccinos on arrival, playtime with fellow cockapoos… and heaps of fuss from the dog-loving humans in attendance.
Over 5,000 dogs have experienced our famous dog events and we’ve been seen on the BBC News, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the most talked about dog event in the UK so come see what it’s all about…
This year we’ll be returning to the Devonshire Terrace – a truly unique venue in that it flows across their plush indoor restaurant and outside seating areas to allow fresh air to sweep through. Making it safer during these times! Plus their amazing glass roof – with spectacular view of the The Gherkin – and outdoor heaters make our event completely weather-proof.
You can bring any well-behaved cockapoo (or just the right side of naughty) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie. We love all cockapoos!
The best thing is… you don’t need to own a cockapoo to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a cockapoo and miss them so, or you long for your own dog… or just love love love cockapoos, this is the event for you.
It’s also a chance to get to know the breed first hand from owners who know them best. You’ll get the chance to chat, make friends (human and furry) and take it all in. We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love them then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come!
We will be at Devonshire Terrace on Sunday 13th February 2022 and the breed-specific Cockapoo Cafe timeslot will be at 12:40pm. Another time slot may open up depending on demand.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a Pupuccino with biscuit topper worth £3.50 from the Pop+Bark Pupuccino Bar. from a host of tasty toppings including peanut butter sprinkles, doggy jazzies, fruits and more. There’ll also be our Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Valentine’s Pupcakes, Dognuts, Love-themed Cookies and more.
Meanwhile, Devonshire Terrace have the humans covered with a selection of their tastiest brunch and lunch dishes from their famous avocado smash on sourdough to their ‘naughty’ gnocchi mac and cheese. There’ll also be coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature cocktails but with a Valentine’s twist!
All well-behaved cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your cockapoo off lead once at the event
- Do keep a close watch over your cockapoo as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs – if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
For nervous dogs or older dogs we have brand new Chill Zones; quieter place to sit where you can enjoy the experience at a calmer pace. Please note, we do not allocate seats so if you would like to sit here please arrive a little earlier to make sure you are ahead in the queue.
Even though lockdown is lifting, we will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this dog café will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Utilising a large outdoor and indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Doors open to allow for a through draft (dog gates still in use)
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. Furthermore, we suggest you take a Lateral Flow test prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pug Cafe and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Revolution is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a cockapoo.
- If you are not bringing a cockapoo with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your cockapoo (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your cockapoo. If you attend and do not bring a cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event. All queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restriction or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Cockapoo Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos only – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.