Cockapoos of Liverpool and beyond, it’s the news you’ve been waiting for!
The official Cockapoo Cafe™ is coming to the Merseyside this Winter, Tempest on Tithebarn.
Due to HUGE demand we are opening up a second day and this event will now run on both Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th November. Sunday is currently Sold Out so please book on quick for Saturday to avoid disappointment.
Whether you have travelled to Manchester’s Cockapoo Cafe™ or a complete newbie, we just know you’ll absolutely love this event.
It’s a chance to spoil your Cockapoo, have fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of fellow Cockapoo owners and dog lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience.
- Liverpool’s first ever Cockapoo Cafe™ – it’s going to be super exciting 🙌
- Lots of doggy fun & cuddles (all Cockapoos welcome, big or small, old or young)
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ experience perfect for socialising your Cockapoo
- Open to Cockapoo Lovers too – those without a Cockapoo in tow 🥰
- Pop+Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar in the house – the coolest experience for any dog!
- Ballpit Bathtub, cute photo opps, fun dog-sized furniture and heaps of shareable moments 📸
- Rudi’s the Doggy Bakery serving freshly-baked dog treats 🍪
- Pop Up Boutique by the Crafty Dog Co for all the latest Autumn/Winter accessories
- Large indoor venue for safe socialising in a weatherproof setting at Tempest on Tithebarn ☂️
- Delicious human menu with savoury and sweet dishes, plenty of drinks and cocktails 🍹
- Chance to join the Cockapoo Cafe Club and connect with likeminded Cockapoo owners 👯
- Cockapoo specific time slots at 10am, 11:20am, 12:40pm and 2pm, 4:40pm and 6pm.
- An all Poodle/Doodle mix time slot at 3:30pm – tell your friends 🤗
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must order tickets for every person and dog attending.Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any help!
If you’re a proud Cockapoo owner (or just LOVE them) make sure you bring your sassy little fur babe to Cockapoo Cafe. It’s the number one Cockapoo-specific event in the UK and we’ve seen over 10,000 Cockapoos attend our events!
Our events have also received the paws of approval from the likes of the BBC, Metro, Evening Standard and Good Morning Britain. Watch our video below to get an idea of what to expect…
We all know how much Cockapoos love to meet other Cockapoos so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. It’ll be an exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a safe environment to socialise off lead once there, lots of treats and a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests.
It’s the most welcoming, joyful event you’ll ever attend. Think good food, good music, off-lead Cockapoos, family-friendly fun that brings guests of all ages together. Waggy tails and huge smiles are guaranteed!
Expect lots of cute dog-sized photo opportunities, shareable moments and heaps of Cockapoo fun. We like to call it VAC – Value Added Cuteness!
You can bring any well-behaved Cockapoo (or just the right side of naughty) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie. We love all Cockapoos!
The day is organised into 80 minute breed specific time slots. The Cockapoo time slots will start at 10am, 11:20am, 12:40pm and 2pm, 4:40pm and 6pm.
If your dog is a Poodle-Doodle mix (Cavapoo, Maltipoo etc) and you’d love for them to enjoy this experience then we have a time slot at 3:20pm which is open to all mixes!
We are ALL dog lovers here. So the best thing about our event is that you don’t need to own a Cockapoo to come. If you have previously had a Cockapoo and miss them or you long for your own but cannot keep a pet then this is a fabulous chance to come spend some time around your favourite dog.
If you’re thinking of adding a Cockapoo into your family or household then it’s also the perfect chance to get to know the breed first hand from their owners. We encourage all guests to chat, mingle and celebrate all things Cockapoo!
We are also super family-friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love dogs then this is a wonderful experience they’ll be raving about for years to come. Lots of our littlest guests tell us it’s their best day ever.
Every Cockapoo will get a Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test as they choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn, peanut butter sprinkles, dog jazzies fresh mixed berries and more!
This is the World’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar and it’s coming to Liverpool.
There’ll also be freshly baked pupcakes, dognuts and beautifully-iced cookies thanks to Rudi’s the Doggy Bakery. They are the best in the business and use all dog-friendly ingredients that your Cockapoo will love.
Meanwhile, Tempest on Tithebarn will be serving the best of their savoury and sweet dishes for the humans. At Tempest, they like to keep things fresh and local, from their in-house bakery to the bees on the roof producing the honey in our food and cocktails.
So whether you fancy a latte and a pastry or a glass of fizz – you can enjoy your experience how you like!
So grab your Cockapoo Crew, your other half, your nan, all the family and make it a day to remember!
The Crafty Dog Co will be setting up a mini boutique for all Cockapoos so you can browse, try on and pick from lots of the dog harnesses, collars, leads, accessories and more. Crafty have the cutest designs!
All well-behaved Cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your Cockapoo off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your Cockapoo as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind indoors or outdoors – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive Cockapoos– if they harm another dog or person it will be under your liability
- Don’t bring dogs in season for the safety of all those attending
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Tempest on Tithebarn is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly for them. The suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a Cockapoo on the day.
- If you are not bringing a Cockapoo with you to the event in your booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for and Children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and Children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your Cockapoo (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your Cockapoo. If you attend and do not bring a cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event. This is at the organisers discretion and only if sufficient notice has been given so tickets can be re-sold. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Cockapoo tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a Pupuccino but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is organised into breed specific time slots- please do not bring dogs of other breeds. Cockapoo time slots on Sunday 6th November are at 10am, 11:20am, 12:40pm, 2pm, 4:40pm and 6pm. There is an all poodle/doodle mix time slot at 3:20pm. Due to demand a second day Saturday 5th November will be hosted with Cockapoo time slots at 9am, 11:40am, 1pm, 2:20pm. With an all Doodle slot at 11:20am.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time. We aim to provide suitable notice of any changes to guests.
- Pop + Bark Ltd is a registered Limited Company: Number 12424448 VAT number: 422583701