Stop everything, dump those January blues and clear your diary – on Sunday 6th February we’ll be transforming Revolution Southend into an official Cockapoo Cafe™ Get your curly paws on some tickets now…
Whether you are a regular to Cockapoo Cafe™ events or a complete newbie, we just know you’ll absolutely love this event. It’s a chance to spoil your ‘poo, have fun, socialise (safely in a large space), meet lots of fellow cockapoo and dog lovers, make friends and be part of an exciting, buzzing experience. Join us for…
- Essex’s first ever Cockapoo Cafe™ event – it’s going to be super exciting!
- Lots of doggy fun & cuddles (all cockapoos welcome, big or small, old or young)
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for dogs
- Open to Dog Lovers too – those without a Cockapoo!
- Free Pupuccinos worth £3.50 from famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar
- Doggy Bakery & Pawesome Pick & Mix for dogs
- Awesome doggy props and shareable moments
- Large indoor venue for safely-spaced out socialising in a weatherproof setting
- Designated ‘Chill Zone’ for nervous or older Cockapoos
- Delicious menu of food, coffees, cocktails & more for humans
- Chance to join the Cockapoo Cafe Club and connect with likeminded dog lovers
- NEW time slots added due to demand!
Please note this is a ticketed event and you must buy / order tickets for every person or dog attending – even if they’re free.
So, if you’re a proud Cockapoo owner (or just LOVE them!) make sure you bring your sassy little fur babe to this exciting pop up…
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all cockapoos, owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much cockapoos love to meet other cockapoos so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow cockapoos AND whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests.
Over 5,000 dogs have experienced our event – come join the pawty! We’ve been seen on the BBC, Britain’s Top 100 Dogs, LADbible, Metro, The Telegraph and lots more. We are the official and best dog event in town…
We will be at Revolution Southend on the Sunday 6th February and the Cockapoo Cafe time slots will be held at 10am, 11:20am (new time slot due to demand), 12:40pm and 2pm (new time slot due to demand). Revolution will be closed to the public for this private event so you can enjoy the space off lead!
This is the ultimate feel-good event for all Cockapoos, owners and dog lovers alike. We all know how much Cockapoos to meet other Cockapoos so why not treat them to their Best Day Ever. An exciting day out, lots to sniff and explore on the journey there, a land full of treats and zoomies with fellow Cockapoos AND a whole lot of attention and fuss from our dog-loving guests. Its a dog’s dream day out!
If your sweet bundle of curls has been by your side throughout the pandemic, treat them to a visit to the Cockapoo Cafe – they will absolutely love it! We have so many returning guests to our events because they have the time of their lives. We have a saying here… if the dogs are happy, everyone’s happy! Our event is totally centred around giving your dog a safe, fun space to socialise and be free.
You can bring any well-behaved cockapoo (or just the right side of naughty) – big or small, puppy or golden oldie. We love all cockapoos!
THE BEST THING IN ALL THIS?
You don’t need to own a cockapoo to come and enjoy lots of doggy cuddles and licks. So whether you have previously had a cockapoo and miss them so, or you long for your own… or just love love love dogs, this is the event for you. It’s also a chance to get to know the breed first hand from owners.
We are also super family friendly so if you can’t have a dog at home but your kids love dogs then this is a wonderful experience for them that they’ll be raving about for years to come!
If your partner or friend loves dogs this would make an amazing experience and with Valentine’s just around the corner… it’s the paw-fect gift! Forget flowers and chocolates… give them the gift of lots of doggy cuddles. They’ll remember it fur-ever.
Your tickets cover entry to this event only but your dog will get a free new and improved Pupuccino worth £3.50 and they are welcome to do the sniff test and choose from a host of tasty toppings including pink pupcorn sprinkles, doggy jazzies, blueberries and more. We’ll be rolling out our brand new Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar so your dog can get the VIP treatment. Just take a look…
There’ll also be a Doggy Bakery selling freshly baked Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more. Plus, our brand new Pawesome Pick and Mix stall full of little treats that are big on flavour.
Meanwhile, Revolution will be serving the best of their human drinks and their lunch dishes. There’ll also be delicious coffees, pastries, brownies and puds. Not forgetting their signature 2for1 cocktails, beers, spritzes and everything in-between. Please note, your ticket only covers entry – all food and drinks are chargeable.
All well-behaved Cockapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring your friendly, well socialised & vaccinated Cockapoo
- Do feel free to let your Cockapoo off lead once inside
- Do keep a close watch over your Cockapoo as they remain your responsibility
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive Cockapoos– if they harm another dog or person it will be your liability
Our previous breed specific events in and around Essex and London have been extremely popular so we advise getting your tickets as soon as possible.
We will be taking all appropriate safety measures and have worked closely with the venue to ensure that this event will be safe to go ahead. This includes:
- Utilising a large indoor venue with well spaced out seating plan
- Doors open to allow for a through draft (dog gates still in use)
- Multiple hand sanitising stations
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned regularly
- Reduced numbers per time slot to allow for more space
In our commitment to hosting safe events, we ask guests that are coming to be completely free of any Covid-19 symptoms. Do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19.
Furthermore, we advise you take a Lateral Flow test prior to attending to ensure you do not have Covid-19. Results will not be checked on the day, but we do advise you do this to keep yourself and others safe.
Should the event need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to government advice or change in law, you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor.com
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Cockapoo Cafe is the event and Pug Cafe and Pop+Bark are the organisers. Revolution is the venue. All take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Dog owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your dog are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – we take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending.
- This is a ticketed event. Every human and dog is required to have a ticket to attend even if they are free.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a cockapoo in your booking you are all classed as ‘Cockapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cockapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with a cockapoo.
- If you are not bringing a cockapoo with you to the event in your party booking you must buy a Cockapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All dogs must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your cockapoo (they are free) do not attend without a ticket for your cockapoo. If you attend and do not bring a cockapoo with you but have purchased a Cockapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cockapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a strictly No Refund policy in place – please ensure you are able to attend before purchasing tickets. Any ticket change requests will be handled on a case by case basis and at the organiser’s discretion. In the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you cannot attend or pass on your tickets you may request your tickets be transferred to another upcoming event. All queries to email@example.com
- If the event should be cancelled (due to Covid-19 restriction or otherwise) you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (dog tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Dogs receive a free Pupuccino and Cockapoo Lovers receive a free bag of dog treats but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cockapoos only – please do not bring dogs of other breeds.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.