THERE’S SOMETHING STRANGE HAPPENIN’ IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD…
CAVAPOO CAFE IS COMING TO SHEFFIELD 👻👻👻
Pumpkin Season is officially upon us and we’re going in early this year 😈💁♀️ after all, Halloween isn’t just one day… it’s a whole vibe!
If you and your Cavapoo have always wanted to go to a Cavapoo-specific event and are totally down for the Boos, this is for you.
Join us at Revolution on Sunday 23rd October for…
- A HALLOWEEN-themed Cavapoo Cafe™ in central Sheffield 👻
- An official Pop+Bark event – accept no bad imitations 🙅♂️
- 80 minute ‘off lead’ social experience for you and your Cavapoo
- Pumpkin Spice Pupuccinos from the Pop + Bark Pupuccino Bar
- Spooky Props, Jack-o’-lanterns,Pumpkin Patch + Shareable Moments
- Meet lots of new friends and a whole tribe of Cavapoo lovers – find your tribe!
- Doggy Bakery with Limited Edition Halloween biscuits and treats
- Pop Up Doggy Boutique for all the latest Autumn/Winter accessories
- Food, cocktails and spritzes & more from Revolution
- Beautiful, decorated indoor venue for weatherproof fun!
*Our Halloween events sell out in advance so get your tickets now to avoid disappointment *
Whether your dog is Mummy’s little Pumpkin, a Moaning Myrtle or a little Beastling in disguise, bring them to the social event of the season. There’ll be a whole crew of Cavapoos Creepin’ it real…
Expect our most EXTRA Halloween party with even more decorations, Pumpkin Patches, spooky corners and tricks ‘n’ treats in store.
This Cavapoo Cafe Halloween event will give your ‘poo the chance to show off their Halloween costumes, off-lead playtime with fellow Cavapoos, lots of treats and heaps of fuss and attention.
Our breed-specific Cavapoo events are known to be the perfect way to socialise whether you’ve got an excitable puppy on your hands or an older pet that deserves a super-special day out, its a lovely place to meet like-minded people.
The famous Pop + Bark mobile Pupuccino Bar will be in the house serving up Pupuccinos with a host of Halloween-themed toppings like Skeleton Dust, Blueberry Eyeballs and Bloody Pupcorn. It’s THE coolest experience for any dog and the world’s only mobile Pupuccino Bar.
Plus, Rudi’s The Doggy Bakery will be selling Limited Edition freshly-baked Halloween Pupcakes, Dognuts, Dog-friendly Cookies and more.
We all know dogs own Halloween so go all out with their costume (and yours!) and you could win an awesome prize.
Our events are incredibly welcoming so you don’t need to own your own Cavapoo to come and enjoy this really special one-off event. You can get to know the breed better and enjoy a really happy, joyful experience. We’re also fully inclusive and family-friendly, too.
Revolution is a beautiful, big venue with a large open area for dogs to play. Being indoors, our event is totally weather-proof!
But, once your time slot has ended you’re welcome to stay and continue the party at their rooftop terrace – it’s perfect for people and Cavapoo-watching so stay and soak in the fun atmosphere.
Revolution have the humans covered and will be serving their seasonal Halloween cocktails, brunch, lunch and dinner dishes and everything in between.
All well-behaved Cavapoos are welcome, but there are some doggy do’s and dont’s:
- Do bring friendly, well socialised & vaccinated dogs
- Do feel free to let your dog off lead, but…
- Do keep a close watch over your dog
- Don’t leave dog mess behind – bag and bin it
- Don’t bring aggressive dogs to the event
- Don’t bring dogs in season
We work closely with the venue to ensure the safety of all of our guests by:
- Utilising a large indoor area with well spaced out seating plan
- Risk assessed event
- Props to be sanitised and cleaned
- Staffed adequately
- Dog first aider present
T&Cs of attending:
- Dogs coming to the event must be friendly, well-socialised and up to date with their vaccinations. If your dog is showing aggression towards other dogs or humans you will be asked to leave.
- Pop+Bark is the organiser of this event – Cavapoo Cafe Halloween is the event. Pop+Bark and Revolution take no responsibility for your dog or its actions, you must keep them safe and if your dog harms another dog or person it will fall under your own liability.
- Cavapoo owners are welcome to let their dog off lead but must take responsibility for their safety and actions.
- Please check your Pet Insurance to ensure your dog is covered for public liability in the event they harm another dog or person. Should you bring more than one dog, ensure you have enough people to care responsibly them – suggested dog to human ratio is 2:1
- If you or your Cavapoo are harmed by someone else’s dog you must resolve the matter with the dog’s owner – Pop+Bark and The Refinery take no responsibility for the actions of the dogs attending. Should a fellow guest harm your dog, they will be personally accountable and all issues must be resolved as if in a public space – the Pop+Bark team cannot mediate.
- You must purchase the correct ticket to attend. If you are bringing a Cavapoo in your booking, all people in the party are then classed as ‘Cavapoo Owners’ and should be in possession of Cavapoo Owner tickets and in attendance with at least one Cavapoo.
- If neither you or the guests in your booking are not bringing a Cavapoo with you to the event, you must buy a Cavapoo Lover ticket.
- All children must be accounted for – children 16 or under are charged a reduced rate and children 6 or under are free but you must still order a ticket for them.
- All Cavapoos must be accounted for – you must purchase a ticket for your dog (they are free) please do not attend without a ticket for them. If you attend and do not bring a Cavapoo with you but have purchased a Cavapoo Owner or Guest ticket it will be at the discretion of the organisers as to whether you are allowed in – you will be required to pay the additional costs to convert your ticket to a Cavapoo Lover ticket plus a service fee.
- There is a No Refund policy in place due to the nature of these events – you must check you are available to attend before purchasing tickets. However if in the event you cannot attend, you may transfer your ticket to a friend or family member.
- If the event should be cancelled you will receive a refund minus the booking fee paid to TicketTailor or a Refund via Voucher so you can attend another event. The booking fee is £0.50 per paid ticket. There is no booking fee for free tickets (Cavapoo tickets or Children 6 or under)
- Cavapoos receive a free Pupuccino but all other food and drinks for humans and dogs are payable – the ticket covers entry only.
- This event is for Cavapoos only so please do not bring other breeds with you to this event.
- Pop+Bark may film the event and footage could be used but not limited to: website, event and marketing promotion, social media content adverts and press materials.
- We reserve the right to amend, reschedule or cancel the event at any time.